Saturday, August 7, 2010

Two Showers! They should call that a thunderstorm!

I've had not one but TWO awesome baby showers this week and my amazing nursery is now bursting at the seams. This baby needs to get here and start appreciating all his great stuff!



Sunday the ladies at church threw us a really nice shower and I got great baby stuff and some always helpful advice. I've been trying to read my books but there's just so much I don't know! I am also just so overwhelmed by the love and support that our church family has poured out on us. It is so amazing!!



Wednesday night the youth threw me a surprise shower and I was sooooo surprised. I'm apparently very gullible cause I didn't see anything coming! The video above shows my reaction. We had cake and presents and it was lots of fun. Side note: apparently all the youth think I'm fat because we played a game where you pull off crepe paper for how big around I am and only one person pulled off LESS than I actually am... thanks guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment