Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lock-Ins and Oreos

So it's almost 2:30 in the morning. I can't believe my baby is due in
three days! I can't believe we're so close and yet I can't believe
that I'm still pregnant on august 14! For some reason I just really
thought this baby would come early. Now I'm really glad he hasn't
though because we're having girls night to celebrate the end of
summer. A lock-in at the church is not what I thought I'd be doing at
almost 40 weeks pregnant but it's been such fun! We're finishing up
the bible study that we've been working on all summer and just hanging
out. I have 8 girls and me and it's been a very girly evening. Lots of
junk food and giggling. Right now I'm attempting to sleep but the air
mattress is not really treating me right plus my Braxton hicks always
kick up when I lay down and lately I have to be really really tired to
sleep through them. I can sort of hear the girls in the next room but
I've told them not to leave the building and beyond that I'm not too
worried about them. I just really hope I don't go into labor until
after 10 tomorrow (well... Actually... This) morning. 10:01 is fine.
As long as we are cleaned up by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment