Saturday, March 6, 2010

The stomach bug has our family in a headlock

In two years of marriage Paul has seen me suffer through the stomach bug a couple of times now. I think it's probably just one of the joys of working with little kids. So early Thursday morning after a nice round of food removal I asked Paul when I was going to get to see him throw up. Well I only had to wait 48 hours. Paul officially has it to and since I am pretty sure I gave it to him, I'm hoping I can't get it back since it took an extra harsh toll on my pregnant body. I'm still not feeling fabulous but better each day. I hope Paul gets to feeling better soon because with only one couch to lay on, it's hard for both of us to be puny at once. Plus we are going to have to miss church tomorrow which is no good cause it's a day Paul really needs to be at work. I guess it's good though that we didn't try moving this weekend cause that would not have happened in our current condition. Pray we will feel better soon and that the house will close next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment