Saturday, March 13, 2010

Who is that poking me?

This weekend I am at a girls conference with the youth girls from our church in Montgomery and sitting in our first session tonight I felt that little feeling I have been waiting for! At first I just thought I felt something poke me just below my belly button and then after a minute I felt it a bunch more. I just burst out laughing in the middle of the session because I knew exactly what it was. The baby kicked for a little bit longer and then went still when I got up to more to the next session. He/she even scared me by hitting me kind of hard one time. Maybe it's a little girl and she is just super excited about being at a girls conference.... The speaker was very good! Laying here in bed I feel it everynow and then. It almost feels like a muscle twitch and it kind of tickles just a little bit. Mommy says that you get used to it after a while but I think it is definitely going to keep me up for a while tonight! Yay for my little kickboxer!

1 comment:

  1. This is such an exciting development!
    Maybe I can catch "her" kicking you some time soon and feel it too! (Can you feel it from the surface?)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete