Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Bump, do I see you?

So I used to at least be able to suck my poochy tummy in all the way so it looked like it was flat... but... no longer! I can tell my belly is stretching too because my muscles are all achy and tired and the skin around my stomach is starting to feel tight and really itchy. I keep telling my tummy to just suck it up cause we've still got a long way to go, but I don't think my stomach is listening. In other body news the queasiness is definitely gone but my most recent pregnancy symptoms is some nasty headaches. Paul has again been putting up with me so well, and we are both anxious for the next pregnancy marvel... feeling the baby move! At 15 weeks I'm just at the start of the time when most women start to feel things. Can't wait!! I feel like this pregnancy has come so far, I can't believe I still have five more months to go. But patience is the theme at our house these days... something I have always struggled with. The progression of this pregnancy is out of my control (and I love to control things), the finalization of our home loan is out of my control, so many things I just have to be patient and wait on the Lord to take care of it. As we know He will!!

More and better pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your baby blog! You are such a cute and witty writer and I love reading anything you write! I am so excited about all of the developments with baby!
    I miss you and we are continuing to pray for y'all in your house loan saga!

    Love, Lauren

    ReplyDelete