Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's... very obviously... a boy!



On Saturday all my family and in-laws gathered at my parents house to find out the gender of the baby! We all voted on if we thought it was a boy or girl and I think the vote came out 8 to 9 girl, though I'm not sure baby niece Laura actually voted for another girl (maybe she wants to be the only one). My dad grilled us up some lunch and after some socializing and chasing the nephews around the house, we gathered in front of my dad's very nice large tv to watch the ultrasound dvd. We again saw all the sweet miraculous parts of our baby and apparently right at the end the people who were still watching got a glimpse of a little something revealing too! Paul immediately started saying he knew what he was because he had seen "it". So I opened the envelope that the ultrasound tech send and the picture you see is what we found! "It's a boy" We are all so excited to finally know and after the party ended my mom, sister, Paul and I went to Belk and bought some way cute little boy stuff. My sister-in-law also gave me a bag of boy stuff so now I can't wait to get into the nursery and hang all his cute little things up! I think I am still in a little bit of shock since this just makes it even more real now. Now we just need to settle on a name so that I can really start calling him something!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHH! So excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete