Saturday, July 3, 2010

Daddy and Poppy set up the crib



Here's Paul and my dad setting up the crib from about three weeks ago. I finally got the video camera to connect to the computer so I can post this now. The nursery is really coming together for us. Hopefully Paul will get it painted this coming week and the room itself will be just about ready for baby! I am having three showers in the next month which is great because I still have a lot of holes in what I need. I am registered at Buy Buy Baby (yay...I wish there was one in Montgomery), Babies R Us (nice stuff but overpriced and the staff is pushy), and Walmart (I love Walmart but I don't know how many people actually buy stuff off Walmart registries). I am so thankful for those that are willing to throw us parties and "shower" us with baby stuff... it is such a blessing! Now that we are home from camp I am looking forward to resting for a few days and letting both of our bodies recover... though I think the baby didn't suffer nearly as much from the go go go of camp as I did. Paul and I got home last night around 6, we slept until about one in the morning then ate a little and slept until about 9 this morning. It was fabulous and I have slept some more since. I saw my ankles again for the first time in days and Paul is trying desperately to keep me resting so they will go all the way down. He's being successful for now because I had a bunch of stuff to do on the computer (pay bills, download pictures, update blog, etc) which I can do with my feet propped up on the couch but he is not going to be happy in a little bit when I go to unpacking and walking around. I've been praying that the baby would not come before we got back from camp so now that we are back I guess he could come at anytime. I'm still having some Braxton Hicks but no concrete signs of preterm labor which is very good!! I'm almost 34 weeks (officially, though I think I'm actually a little farther along) so we just need to get everything finalized for baby's arrival! Speaking of his arrival.... he may have a name when he comes.... we are pretty settled on.....




Peter Fitzgerald Caspers! We will probably wait until we see him and get to know him before we decide what we will call him, but we both really like this name.

No comments:

Post a Comment