Saturday, May 29, 2010

New House Fabulousness!!

Here are a few pictures of our semi-settled in house. They are pretty terrible collages because I'm still learning what's on Samantha's old laptop that I have now.


The front of the house!


When you walk in the front door here's the living room/dining room with the back door leading onto the front porch.


Our bedroom which Paul painted and laid new carpet in


A bathroom (not pictured because it looks like all bathrooms)leads off of our bedroom and into the baby's nursery. Right now it's full of boxes and unsorted baby stuff so it's not much to look at. This room will be painted green and I'll definitely post pictures when this room is finished. It probably won't be done for a couple more weeks so let's just pray the baby doesn't come before then!


The nursery leads into the hallway where the washer and dryer are. That door leads to Paul's office and another bathroom. I didn't take a picture of this room because... trust me... you don't want to see it.


The hallway leads into the kitchen when takes you back to the great room!

I've got pictures of the first time we looked at it so we can eventually go back and tell how much work has been done. There's still a lot mre to go though!! Paul has been amazing and so handy... building out closets, painting, installing carpets and much more! It's so fun to come home to our own house and see how much the Lord has blessed us. Come by and see us sometime!!

4 comments:

  1. The pictures aren't showing up on my computer :( Sad, I always love seeing new house pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey-
    Just wanted to let you know I am unable to see the pictures.
    Luv ya
    Gin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new Casper's home!!! The nursery will be fun, fun, fun!!!

    ReplyDelete