Monday, May 31, 2010

Little "no name" Caspers

Baby Caspers still has no official name. We have lots of names that we like but nothing has been "it" yet. It's been kind of hard to not have a name for him because I feel so attached to him. We love to watch and feel him move and I love to play with him and chase him around my belly. It's hard to believe I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow and my pregnancy books are already suggesting that I pack a hospital bag and finalize my birth plan. I guess it is time to be thinking about that stuff though! My prayer is that he won't come before July the second. That's the day we get back from student life camp with our youth and it's the last big thing I need to make it to this summer. The nursery probably won't be finished until the week after then so even though he's pretty well developed at this point, he definitely needs to stick around and do some more incubating. And he needs a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment