Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I can't remember the last time I have been THIS tired!

We are now officially homeowners in Tallassee! All our stuff is moved and our trailer is sold... Praise God!  Now that o have started this blog entry I'm not really sure I even have the energy to finish it. My mom has been in town and we have made great progress unpacking, but as a result I am now the proud owner of two beautiful cankles. My legs go straight down from my knees to the top of my feet and they are pretty painful.  They do feel much better when I elevate them but from an elevated position all I can see is how much work there is to do! Ah well... I love to work in my own house!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on selling the trailer quickly and on the new house! I hope you enjoy your first house as much as we've enjoyed ours :)

    ReplyDelete