Friday, January 15, 2010

It sounds kind of like driving over a bridge with seams, if you were underwater



Today we went for our second prenatal appointment and here's a video of us listening to the baby's heartbeat. It takes a minute for them to find the heartbeat and if you listen you can hear Dr. Golden tell us, "It sounds like it's a boy or a girl." Thanks Dr. Golden, that clears a lot of things up. We weren't sure if baby would be turned right to hear a heartbeat this time but it was so strong. We saw the baby last week and now we have heard him/her! I wanted to grab the speaker and yell, "Hey baby! I love you!" but I know that's not how the Doppler machine works. Everything else checked out fine at the appointment, so that's definitely a praise! This time the heartbeat was 181 beats per minute and I haven't had caffeine in two days so I didn't tamper with it this time! Next appointment is set for February 11.

I'm still feeling pretty good and Paul is being such a sweetheart to me and olive (that's how big the baby is now). Last night he made his first ice cream run for me! I'm starting to notice a little bit of hardness in my tummy too! My pants aren't wanting to button all the way but I'm definitely way to early for maternity clothes but my mom has bought me some great in-between stuff.

Please continue to pray for our home loan that it will be approved and move swiftly so we can get into our new house in Tallassee!

3 comments:

  1. Aw!!! Baby Caspers! I love the blog so that we can keep up with everything going on with you guys and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I haven't been able to tell you congratulations yet! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to need some as the belly grows pictures! I mean it is just a request, but considering I will be Auntie Ginny I feel my request has importance!

    ReplyDelete