Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby is the size of a rasberry but fruits are the last thing on my mind



From Karen I have borrowed "What to expect while you are expecting" and "Your pregnancy: week by week" and this picture is from the latter. I put my thumb in it so you can get an idea of the actual size. It's hard to believe that baby is growing so quickly. I'm still feeling pretty good, even after a three day trip with our youth to Pigeon Forge TN! I've been sick just a little but I think that's just from being tired. I don't have to go back to work until January 7 so I am excited to just rest and clean this messy house up until then. We got a call that our loan work is at the underwritter and it should take about two weeks to process and then they will let us know if we got it or not. That was on 12/28 so please be in prayer that we will get the loan for the new house so we have somewhere to put this baby! It won't stay this small forever so we've got to have more space! Plus I've heard that babies come with lots of accesories!

No comments:

Post a Comment