Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So, she's said she's tired a couple times...

Well, just to give you an idea about how tired Jessica is, it's 11:24am right now. She has gotten up to pee at least twice since 7am and gone back to bed both times. Eventually, she'll wake up and realize that she's hungry, but she will take an hour to eat a small amount because she "doesn't feel good" (which is a result of her not having eaten...vicious cycle, I think so). After being up for 2 or 3 hours, she'll go take a nap for an hour or so.

I've been letting her rest all she wants these last few days because between Christmas travels, a youth conference, and making up for all the cleaning we haven't done since before Christmas in her waking hours, she's developed quite a sleep debt. On top of that, she'll be returning to her preschool class tomorrow. I hope she survives...actually, I hope it snows and Auburn City Schools close so that Lakeview Preschool Adventures will also close and she can have one more day to rest. Then she can return to a small class on Friday, instead of a full class tomorrow.

I hope Daddy (speaking in the third person here) hasn't said anything above that he'll get in trouble for. I'll stop here as not to overwhelm you in my first post.

Daddy-Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment