Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Smile Baby!



This is baby's 12 week ultrasound picture! When Mom came into town last week she and Gran (and Paul) got to come to Women's Hope and see our baby! Nurse Karen set me up first and wanted to make sure we would get a good look before everyone came in and as soon as she put the wand down the baby was waving at us! Everyone crowded around the monitor and we watched the baby show off some fabulous acrobatics! The first picture is the best one but in the second picture you can see the legs and feet stretched out and the hands and arms. It's not the best picture of the baby but Peach was moving so much. (Baby is the size of a peach now, so that's what I'm calling him/her.) I wish we had a video of all the movement cause it was just so amazing. It's hard to believe that Peach is moving so much but I don't feel anything. Everyone tells me that it will probably be about another month before I start to feel the baby moving around. I can't wait for that day though!

I'm still feeling pretty good, though I've discovered what foods the baby is not a fan of. Goodbye Mexican restaurants until August :(! I've been really moody lately but Paul is so patient, he's done a good job putting up with me and my crankiness. Our loan has now moved to FHA for them to approve so please please pray that that will happen quickly and we can move soon. Still no official belly bump but my pants sure are hard to button! I've got my next prenatal appointment tomorrow so we're just praying that everything continues to go well!

1 comment: