Friday, December 11, 2009

Two Pink Lines


Friday morning I really wanted to go ahead and take the test and Paul sleepily agreed. Two lines! The second one was very faint but definitely there! I am so excited but as a first time mom I am also very nervous. So many questions and thoughts run through my head that I can't pause long to think about one until I am on to the next. As far as symptoms go, I feel okay. I'm a little sick to my stomach but that may just be the excitement. I've spent the better part of the day plotting how I will tell my parents. It is so close to Christmas I'd love to surprise them then but I'm not the best secret keeper. I want to tell them soon but I also want to tell them face to face so I'll have to wait a bit! For right now I just have to remember to keep taking deep breathes and with each breath a prayer to the Lord. I want to begin lifting up my baby even now and placing her in God's good hands. May His will be done in all three of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment