Monday, April 12, 2010

Over halfway there!

I can't believe we've passed 20 weeks already! In a couple of weeks we will reach the point that if something were to go wrong our little boy could survive without me... I am just blown away by that! Of course my prayer is that he gets another three happy months in my tummy because I know that I'll turn around and he'll be graduating from high school and leaving home. So I don't want him leaving me ANY earlier than necessary!

He moves a lot now so I am constantly reminded of his presence, especially when I lay down to sleep at night. Paul, Samantha, and my mom have been able to feel the baby kick... yay! It's so fun to get to share this with other people too. I've only got five more weeks of preschool which is good because I'm starting to get some back pain and the warmer it gets the bigger my feet and legs get! It's a long hot summer ahead of us! Last week I bought a maternity bathing suit and I am pretty much unable to wear any of my regular clothes anymore. I'm pretty much caught up on my weight gain and baby weighs over a pound now so we are a hefty pair! No intense cravings, but I'm always wanting food that's bad for me... cheeseburgers, french fries, bread, ice cream, chocolate cake... oops I need to stop drooling on Paul's computer!

In housing news, we have found another house in Tallassee that we like and we've settled on a price with the sellers so we are officially under contract again! We have a house inspection scheduled for 8:30 Wednesday morning so say a prayer that everything will check out good and we can move ahead. Our loan stuff is under way too and our ideal close date is April 23! We aren't holding our breath after having such major issues in the past but there might be a little light down there at the end of the tunnel... somewhere! Our lease here expires on May 1 so if you know anyone in the market for a trailer, let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment