Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Maternity" is not a size

Prenatal appointment number five went down yesterday. It was pretty standard and everything is still good with me and the baby. I've now seen a number on the scale that I've never seen before so that's been slightly difficult. The doctor measured my tummy with the tape measure for the first time and I guess that's good because it means the baby is growing! Heartrate was 160 this time. I have another appointment in three weeks and this one will be my blood glucose test so we'll see!

We had another pregnant photo session and Paul took lots of fun pictures of me and my lazy eye and my belly. Here is the one from 8 weeks versus 23 weeks:




And here are some more good ones:


Malachi had to get in on the action








"I think my feet are down there somewhere"







"

2 comments:

  1. Awww you look so cute! And you're showing so early, too! And dont worry about the weight gain, I gained 65 lbs last time and it ALL came off just by breastfeeding and pumping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally forgotten what I was going to say. Daddy has sympathy Pregnant-Brain.

    Oh, yeah. Our "photo studio" consists of 3 TV trays, 2 empty cat litter buckets, 2 desk lamps, 1 wrinkled queen bed sheet, about 5 feet of duct tape, and a Nikon D80 from Village photographers. I left the ceiling fan light on this time, so that's why the newer pics are less underexposed.

    ReplyDelete